“He’s just not that into you” nu e tocmai un film genial, insa am extras cateva replici care ar trebui sa ne lumineze mintile, trupurile si sufletele. 🙂 Citeste si baga la cap!
Preferata mea : If a guy is treating you like he doesn’t give a shit… he genuinely doesn’t give a shit. No exceptions.
Girls are taught a lot of stuff growing up: If a guy punches you, he likes you. Never try to trim your own bangs. And someday you will meet a wonderful guy and get your very own happy ending. Every movie we see, every story we’re told … implores us to wait for it. The third act twist: The unexpected declaration of love. The exception to the rule. But sometimes we’re so focused on finding our happy ending… we don’t learn how to read the signs. How to tell the ones who want us from the ones who don’t. The ones who will stay from the ones who will leave. And maybe this happy ending doesn’t include a wonderful guy. Maybe it’s you … on your own… picking up the pieces and starting over. Freeing yourself up for something better in the future. Maybe the happy ending is just……moving on. Or maybe the happy ending is this: Knowing that through all the unreturned phone calls and broken hearts … through all the blunders and misread signals … through all of the pain and embarrassment… you never, ever gave up hope.
A girl will never forget the first boy she likes. Even if things don’t quite work out. But usually someone is there to offer words of wisdom. And there it is. That’s the beginning of our problem. Do you know what this means? We’re all encouraged…no, programmed… to believe that if a guy acts like a total jerk… that means he likes you. Why do we say this stuff to each other? Is it possible that it’s because we’re too scared… … and it’s too hard to say the one obvious truth… that’s staring everyone in the face? He’s just not that into you!
– Your friend Terri’s an idiot. She’s also the exception… The rare exception. No, you’re not. You’re not at all. In fact, you’re the rule. And the rule is this: If a guy doesn’t call you, he doesn’t wanna call you. So trust me when I say if a guy is treating you like he doesn’t give a shit……he genuinely doesn’t give a shit. No exceptions.
– If a guy gives you his phone number instead of taking yours, he’s not interested. And also, if a guy wants to see you, believe me, he will see you. If a guy wants to date you, he will make it happen, okay? He will ask you out. Don’t call him. He doesn’t like you.
– You need a spark.
– Oh, the spark thing is bullshit.
– Enlighten me.
– Guys invented the spark … so they could not call and treat you kind of badly and keep you guessing… then convince you that that anxiety and fear that just develops naturally… was actually just a spark. And you guys all buy it. You eat it up and you love it. You love it because you feed off that drama. You all love that drama. So you never wait until the last minute on a deadline or a phone bill… …because secretly you love the drama… of not knowing whether or not you’re gonna make it? And let me guess: When you were stalking Conor the other night… were you obsessing about him calling… constantly pacing back and forth, staring at your phone for days… even though the date was just kind of mediocre? Because you all thrive on the drama. Look, you gotta be more like me. If a girl likes me, great. But if not, there are plenty more out there like her, you know? With smaller pores and bigger implants.
– Why do women do this? Build up this stuff in their minds… take each little thing a guy does, and then twist it into something else? It’s insane.
-I’d rather be like that than be like you. I may dissect each little thing… and put myself out there too much… but at least that means I still care. Oh, you think you’ve won because women are expendable to you? You may not get hurt or make an ass of yourself that way… but you don’t fall in love that way either. You have not won. You’re alone, Alex. I may do a lot of stupid shit… but I know I’m a lot closer to finding someone than you are.